Parking is an increasingly scarce commodity on campus and the cost of maintaining/enhancing/building parking facilities is increasing. In fairness to the University community, events utilizing these facilities should share in their expense.
Event Parking Permits are available in a limited number of parking areas at a cost of $2 per vehicle per day to organizations sponsoring events on campus, with TAPS approval.
Permit Requests and Payment
Permit requests may only be submitted by employees of the University of Florida.
Submit Event Parking Permit orders at least one week in advance.
The cost of the permits is $2.00 per vehicle per day. Payment may be made by cash, check, debit card, Visa/Mastercard, or by P-card in person at our office at time of pickup.
Use Of Permits
- Permits may not be used by vendors or UF/Shands students, faculty or staff
- Permits are valid only on the date(s) shown and only in the areas designated*
- Only original permits will be honored; permits may not be duplicated or altered
- Permits are not replaceable or refundable
- Unused permits or permits for cancelled events are non-refundable
- Permits may be exchanged for rescheduled events only
*Event Parking Permits do not guarantee a parking space. They provide the same opportunity to park on campus enjoyed by our faculty and staff.