It’s easy and affordable for your department or organization to reserve parking spaces for your next on campus event.
Reservation Fees and Policies
Event parking reservations are billed at $39 per hour per parking attendant with a 3 hour minimum per attendant.
Our attendants need to start reserving spaces by 7:00am to ensure that the spaces remain available for your guests. Once parked, your guests can remain parked as long as they like, but after the the event start time has passed they cannot leave and reenter the spaces.
Parking event reservations will only be made when your guests are coming to your event from off campus and are not available for student, faculty, or staff attendees.
- Submission of the Event Parking Reservation Request Form does not guarantee that your request will be approved.
- Your request is not approved until you have received email confirmation.
- Not all requests can be approved due to limited parking availability on campus.
- Please submit your request as early in the event planning process as possible, but no later than 1 week before your event.
- TAPS may elect to lift restrictions at a specific lot or garage instead of reserving spaces. The cost to lift restrictions is $100.