Campus Cab provides point-to-point transportation for University of Florida faculty and staff on the Main Campus, East Campus, and some UF facilities in Alachua County.
Campus Cab Reservations
Campus Cab service is provided at no cost to our customers and is intended for official work-related business only.
Appropriate uses of the service include:
- Professional classes
- Occasional trips to alternate work locations
- Transportation of employees performing courier services
- Group transport to UF workplace events
Inappropriate uses include:
- Personal appointments and classes
- Trips to or from personal vehicles
- Personal errands
Reservations must be booked at least 60 minutes in advance. However, due to high demand, we recommend submitting your reservation request as far ahead of time as possible, as our schedule is often fully booked days in advance and we cannot guarantee same-day service availability.
Reservations may be requested, cancelled or changed by emailing us at email@example.com. Last minute cancellations are difficult to coordinate, so please give us as much notice as possible if cancelling your reservation.
If you have any questions related to the information above, please contact us at (352) 392-7433 (RIDE) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shands, the University Athletic Association, PK Yonge, and several other auxiliaries are not participants in the Campus Cab program.
IMPORTANT – please remember:
- Campus Cab will pick up and deliver customers to a designated spot at or near their building. Official designated pick-up spots are shown on the map below.
- Due to demand, our drivers may only wait a maximum of 5 minutes past your scheduled pick-up time before leaving for their next ride, so please be ready and waiting at the requested time and pick-up location.
- Only carry on items that can fit in your lap.
- Our cab can comfortably hold no more than 6 people.
- If you miss your departure ride and have a return ride scheduled for later in the day, the return ride will automatically be cancelled.
Important Additional Information For Customers
Demand for Campus Cab service is high, and all reservations are made on a first-come first-served basis. Campus Cab does not overbook its service and reserves the right to refuse any reservation.
Please check to ensure that you have taken all your personal belongings with you before exiting the vehicle. Campus Cab is not responsible for items left behind.
Faculty and staff with permanent or temporary disabilities who are unable to ride in an unmodified 4-door sedan will be referred to Gator Lift for their transportation needs.
We have a limited number of cabs serving a large and heavily trafficked campus area, and we appreciate our customers’ patience and cooperation as we work to provide the best possible service to you.