Campus Cab provides point-to-point transportation for University of Florida faculty and staff on the Main Campus, East Campus, and some UF facilities in Alachua County.
A map of our official designated stop locations is below. Please be aware that our drivers may only pick up and drop off customers at these locations.
Additional important information on our service is located on this page below the map. We ask that all our customers please familiarize themselves with this information to help facilitate a smooth transportation experience with Campus Cab.
Campus Cab Reservations
Campus Cab service is provided at no cost to our customers and is intended for official work-related business only.
Appropriate uses of the service include:
- Professional classes
- Occasional trips to alternate work locations
- Transportation of employees performing courier services
- Group transport to UF workplace events
Inappropriate uses include:
- Personal appointments and classes
- Trips to or from personal vehicles
- Personal errands
To request a reservation, please email us at email@example.com.
All reservations are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis, and reservations must be booked a minimum of one hour in advance. However, due to high demand, we recommend submitting your reservation request as far ahead of time as possible. Our schedule is often fully booked days or weeks in advance, so we cannot guarantee same-day service availability.
Campus Cab can only transport a maximum of six passengers per ride. If you need transportation for a group of more than six passengers, we will do our best to accommodate your request with multiple cabs or alternate vehicles. However, please be aware that we cannot guarantee availability of transportation for these larger groups, especially on short notice.
Reservations may be cancelled or changed by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give us as much notice as possible when cancelling your reservation so that we may use the cancelled time slot for other customers.
If you have any questions related to the information above, please contact us at (352) 392-7433 (RIDE) or email@example.com.
** Shands, the University Athletic Association, PK Yonge, and several other auxiliaries are not participants in the Campus Cab program. **
Important Rules And Information To Remember:
- Campus Cab will pick up and deliver customers to a designated stopping point at or near their building. Official designated stopping points are shown on the map above. Drivers may only pick up and drop off customers at these approved stops.
- Please be ready and waiting at the pick up location at the requested time. Due to demand, our drivers may only wait a maximum of 5 minutes after your scheduled pick up time before leaving for their next ride. Being ready on time for your ride will ensure that we are able to deliver you to your destination on schedule as well as helping to ensure that other customers with rides scheduled after you are also able to be picked up on schedule.
- Please only carry on items that can fit in your lap, since our cabs do not have storage for additional large items. Also, please check to ensure that you have taken all your personal belongings with you before exiting the vehicle, as Campus Cab is not responsible for items left behind.
- If you miss your departure ride and have a return ride scheduled for later in the day, the return ride will automatically be cancelled.
- Disabled customers who require wheelchair access to a vehicle will be referred to our Gator Lift shuttle service for their transportation needs.
- Campus Cab reserves the right to refuse any reservation.
We appreciate all our customers and thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to provide you with the best possible service!