Express Bus Service for Faculty and Staff from Haile Plantation Area Begins August 19th!
Introducing Route 150, a new express bus service developed to connect faculty and staff from the Haile Plantation area to the UF campus and UF Health… with only two stops at each end.
Route 150 will begin service on Monday, August 19 and will operate between the hours of 6:00 AM and 6:30 PM, Monday – Friday. Service will be provided as follows:
– 6:00-9:00 AM – every 30 minutes
– 9:00 AM–3:30 PM – every hour
– 3:30-6:30 PM – every 30 minutes
The new route will pick up and drop off at only two stops on the Haile end and three stops on the campus end to maximize transit efficiency and facilitate faculty and staff commuting. The stops will be as follows:
**Effective October 23, 2019, the Haile Village Center stop has moved a few blocks north to the new location shown below**
– Haile Village Center (at 9130 SW 91st Road)
– Tower Road/Archer Road bus stop (in front of Chase Bank on the NE side of the intersection)
– Reitz Union bus stop (on McCarty Drive)
– Shands Hospital bus stop (on Archer Road)
– McKnight Brain Institute (on Newell Drive)
Riders from the Haile Village Center stop may park their vehicles in available on-street spaces, and riders from the Tower/Archer stop may park in the adjacent Tower Square Publix parking lot.
Riders may travel fare-free on Route 150 or any other RTS route by displaying their valid Gator 1 card when boarding.
For additional information on RTS routes and service, please visit http://go-rts.com/.