Garage 14 Now Open
We are pleased to announce the opening of Garage 14 on Monday, February 3. The new 2,020-space parking structure will bring over 1,400 additional spaces to the campus community.
AVAILABILITY BY DECAL
Located on Gale Lemerand Drive, the 7 level structure will provide:
- 468 Orange spaces on levels 1-2
- 917 Shared Blue and Orange spaces on levels 3-5
- 622 Student Green spaces on levels 6-7
- 13 Disabled spaces
There will be no Staff Commuter parking available in Garage 14.
ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING
- 12 Level 2 ChargePoint EV charging stations (2 each on floors 1 thru 6), appropriate decal required
- 10 Level 1 EV plug-ins (5 each on floors 1 and 3), appropriate decal required, spaces reserved for electric vehicles 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM
PARKING OCCUPANCY AND GUIDANCE SYSTEM
The signs outside the garage will not immediately display any data upon the garage opening, but 539 camera detectors inside will be quite busy learning how to “read” the new garage and distinguish between full and vacant spaces. The system will display occupancy data soon!
ADDITIONAL GARAGE FEATURES
- 5 elevators and 3 stairwells
- 22 blue light emergency phones located throughout the facility
- A large indoor bicycle parking area on level 1
- A free vehicle tire inflation station on level 1
- A free bicycle repair and tire inflation station on level 1
UF’s Campus Connector will provide 2 new shuttle routes connecting Garage 14 to multiple destinations on campus. Please click here for more information.
SURFACE LOT SOUTH OF GARAGE 14
The remaining commuter lot on Gale Lemerand Drive will convert to “All Red” decal parking effective February 3.
For additional information on campus transportation and parking, please visit parking.ufl.edu or call (352) 392-PARK (7275).